The Vaporesso Luxe Kit is perhaps the most feature packed device released from the Vaporesso factory ever. An OMNI chip with 2″ TFT display and haptic feedback allows users to seamlessly make adjustments on the fly, and 2.5A quick charging will decrease time wasted at the wall outlet. If you’re looking for a top of the line device that will turn heads, this one’s spot on!
- 5 – 220W output
- OMNI 4.2 chipset
- 8 total output modes
- 0.03 – 5.0ohm resistance range
- Soft, normal, and high wattage settings
- Smart VW (Variable Wattage)
- Bypass mode
- Super player mode
- Firmware upgradable
- TC suite (Ni200, Titanium, SS316)
- TCR mode
- 200 – 600deg F temp range
- Magnetized battery door
- Utilizes 2 18650s
- Responsive touch control
- 2″ inch TFT display
- 2.5A micro-usb quick charging
- USB input protection
- Spring loaded, gold plated 510
- Low voltage, current, output short circuit, low resistance, overheating, anti-loaded, and timeout protection
- Can use spare 810 tips (with o-ring)
- Push to fill design
- Bullet style airflow chamber coil heads
- Mesh style, leak preventing coil design
- Flax paper/cotton mix wicking material
- Great cloud production
- Tank can use other coil styles
- 8ml capacity
– huge capacity! Most tanks on the market are working around the 5.5ml mark with bubble glass installed. The SKRR blows that mark out of the water entirely!
- Build quality
- Easy to hold
- Rounded corners
- Haptic feedback
– this cell phone feature is actually really nice to have in a mod with touchscreen functionality, and really works great with the futuristic design of the device.
- Easy to use menu system
- Haptic buttons lock when in use
– this locks the buttons on the display screen when vaping. A feature that eliminates the chances of an accidental touch (changing wattage etc…) altogether. I do not think a touch screen device would without this!
- 5 click functionality
- Feature packed
- OMNI board is fast!
- 2.5A charging
- Unscrew drip tip design
- Average flavor production
- Mod is a fingerprint magnet
– similar to a cell phone, you’ll be wiping your fingerprints from the display with your shirt multiple times a day.
- Low brightness display
– the display is easy to see in natural lighting situations, and at night. But in natural sunlight situations, it was a bit difficult to make out some of the icons.
- Reflective screen
The perfect blend between standard box mod and a futuristic smartphone, the Vaporesso LUXE features everything you’ve come to expect out of a vaporizer made in the 21st century.
A large 2″ display with haptic feedback works flawlessly with the powerful OMNI chipset, and really enriches the user experience across the board. If you’re new to vaping, you’ll find standard wattage mode super easy to use. For anyone who’s been vaping for awhile, TC and TCR curve adjustability with Super Player mode and various levels of customization will help to deliver that perfect vaping experience.
The SKRR tank kind of gets overlooked here with such a fully functionality device. But make no mistake, the 8ml capacity sub-ohm will is just as impressive. And even though the flavor was average at best, it should still be able to keep up with the competition in the cloud department. The anti-leak design elements are just icing on the cake!
Like what you just read? Consider clicking one of the affiliate links or using the Vape Deals page on the site. You get the opportunity to buy products (at a discount) from great companies, and we get a small commission when you use these links — which helps keep the lights on and pay for more great content. It’s a win-win!