The Next Generation Nicotine Delivery 2018 Conference will be held in Atlanta, GA on April 24 and 25, and SoupWire is attending!
The two-day conference brings together a wide range of industry leaders from the new nicotine products category (including e-cigarettes, e-liquid, and pharmaceuticals) for a variety of panels focused on issues facing the industry.
This year’s focus is on helping companies understand and adhere to the FDA’s PMTA (Pre-Market Tobacco Applications) regulations, how to navigate expanding into international sales markets without breaking any local rules, and how to use consumer trends domestically and abroad to help increase business.
The business-oriented event takes place at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport. A massive number of speakers will attending, including:
- Robert Arnold — Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Saffire Vapor
- Chris Bunka — Chief Executive Officer, Lexaria Bioscience Corp
- Azim Chowdhury — Partner – FDA Group, Keller & Heckman
- Seth Coblentz — General Counsel, VMR Products
- Gregory Conley — President, American Vaping Association
- Saadiq Daya — Chief Executive Officer, VanGo Vapes
- John Docherty — President, Lexaria Bioscience Corp
- Dr Anselm Ebert — Director – Business Development, H&T Presspart
- Dr Charles A. Gardner — Director, Health Science & Technology, Foundation for a Smoke-Free World
- Dr Maria Gogova — Senior Principal Scientist, Altria Client Services
- And many others!
There’s still time to attend if you’re interested. Purchase your tickets for the Next Generation Nicotine Delivery 2018 conference on the official website. Don’t worry if you can’t make it, though – we’ll bring you the biggest news from the event in our convention wrap up post later this week!