The Sense Orbit Pod System, with its ‘duck bill’ shape, is surely one of the more unique devices we’ve seen lately, but how will the 1100mah replaceable coil stick mod fair against the competition?
- 10-23w output
- Button activated firing
- Plastic replacement pods
- 2.5ml capacity
- Orbit coil system: 0.6ohm mesh(DL), 1.1ohm Kanthal (MTL)
- Plug and play connection
- Side pod fill port
- Bottom coil head installation
- 1100mah internal battery
- LED light indicators
- Soft, normal, and strong power settings
- 6 side mounted airflow slots (3 on each side)
- Micro USB port
- 10-sec cut-off, short circuit, low voltage, and lithium battery protection
Price: $24.95 – $27.99
- Great flavor
- Sleek form factor
- Build quality
- Bright LED lighting
- No leaking
- Click and play pod connection
- Micro usb charging
– it’s fast!
- 1100mah battery
- Comfortable drip tip
– at first, I wasn’t a fan of the duck bill shape, but after using it for quite some time I was convinced. It seems specifically designed for comfort.
- Pocket friendly
- DL and MTL coil heads available
- Sufficient airflow
- 2.5ml capacity
- Nic salts or regular e-juice
- LED indication system
- 23w max output
- Coil longevity
- Price point
- Non-adjustable airflow
- Side pod fill port can be a bit tricky to use
- 5-10 minute coil head break in time
– Most pod system do require a break in time similar to that of sub-ohm tanks, check out my tutorial on proper coil head installation if you haven’t already!
If you’re really looking for the sleek all-in-one form factor, the Orbit is going to be for you. While it’s not quite as nice to look at as the JUUL or other compact devices, it is available in a few interesting color combination, and will allow vapers to use their salts or regular e-juices.
The micro-usb port will bring the Orbit to a 100% charge in 20-30 minutes, and with a max output of 23 watts, the pod system should last the majority of the day for most vapers.
Filling the pods from the side was a bit of a hassle, and the non adjustable airflow took some getting used to especially when using the MTL pods. But overall the Orbit seems like a solid device, and should make a great addition to a once smoker – turned vaper’s arsenal!