Fans of the popular Drag mod from VooPoo will be happy to see the mini version of the device. The VooPoo Drag Nano is an extremely compact pod style system, with a ‘one dropper’ e-juice capacity. How will this little device stack up against the competition?
- Intelligent cold boot mode
- 750mah internal battery
- Gene.pod chipset
- Switch timeout, short-circuit, overcharge, over discharge, and output over current protection
- Patented juice refill system
- Tri-color intelligent (lighted) indication system
- 1ml pod capacity
- 1.8ohm resistance
- Carry chain
- Zinc alloy, resin, and aluminum construction
- 55g total weight
- 3.2 – 4.2v output
- 54.5 X 35 X 11mm
- Gene.pod chipset
- Xxtremely compact design
- Fit and finish
- Carry chain
– This is definitely going to be a positive for some, especially those who like to carry the device with them everywhere they go. Connect the device to your purse or belt loop before you throw it in your pocket.
- Resin finish
- Unique colors
- Easy to refill pod
– Simply remove the drip tip, add e-juice, reinstall drip tip.
- Easy pod removal and installation
– No lever action here. Pull on the pod to remove, push the container back into the dedicated slot to install.
- Lighted fire and battery indication system
- Very pocket friendly
- Draw activated firing
- Great for MTL
- This device is a fingerprint magnet
- 1 ml capacity
– This is perhaps the biggest downfall of the VooPoo Drag Nano. I feel like a 1ml capacity will barely be enough to get you through your car ride to work. Smokers looking to quit with the Nano may find the multiple refills throughout day to be a bit much
- Battery performance not quite as good as Orchid, Orion, and other competition
– Even though the battery capacity is comparable to some of the other pod systems, the gene.pod chipset seems to be in need of a little fin tuning in the battery conservation department
- Very average flavor
– it’s still good enough to taste individual flavors in most e-liquids, but produced a noticeably less saturated flavor than other pod coils.
- 5 minute break in time
If you’re looking for an inexpensive pod system to carry with you literally everywhere you go, and enjoy the unique design elements of the original Drag from VooPoo, than the VooPoo Drag Nano is going to be for you.
Those just coming off cigarettes may find the 1ml capacity to be a bit of an inconvenience. Carrying a bottle of e-juice in your pocket along with the small Nano may not be that big of a deal to some, but will quickly get old as time progresses.
The Nano will still make a great addition to your daily rotation of vape gear, and for that reason alone, I’m still recommending this sleek little pod mod!
Enter to win one of these five devices!
- The VooPoo Drag 2
- The GeekVape Aegis Legend
- The SMOK Morph
- The VooPoo Drag Mini
- The Wismec Reuleaux Tinker
Simply enter your email on the popup form.
Like what you just read? Consider clicking one of the affiliate links or using the Vape Deals page on the site. You get the opportunity to buy products (at a discount) from great companies, and we get a small commission when you use these links — which helps keep the lights on and pay for more great content. It’s a win-win!